How can I get a discount code?
To get a 15% discount, it is necessary to write a Google review about our business, which only takes about a minute.
Once the review is published, please use the following promotional code: Avis15 which you can use on your next purchase.
*Please note that the discount code will only work if you have written a review on Google.
To write a review, please click here.
Where do I enter my discount code?
Here are the steps to follow to use your discount code during checkout:
1. Select the items you wish to purchase and add them to your cart.
2. Click on "Proceed to payment". A summary of your order will be displayed at the top right of the screen.
3. Below the summary, enter the discount code in the field provided.
We are delighted to inform you that we regularly offer promotions on our website to allow you to save money on our featured products.
To access these advantageous offers, please go to the "Our promotions" section located under the "Our products" tab on our site.
We hope you enjoy this opportunity.
Where can I find your explainer videos?
The explanatory videos are available in our "Explanatory videos" section as well as in the description of the products. You can also find them on our youtube channel: L'exterminateur en ligne.
What are the advantages of professional kits?
The Professional Kits allow you to obtain the essential products to control an infestation while saving on the final price. All accompanied by an explanatory sheet for optimal use. It is important to know that they do not include all products. Depending on your situation, you may therefore need other items.
How to become a member?
We offer you a 15% discount on all your orders and we are also able to fully manage the relationship with your tenants, responsible persons or buildings.
If you wish to become a member, we invite you to complete the membership application form available on our "Become a member" page and provide the documents required to verify your eligibility.
How can I contact you?
We are at your disposal to advise you on the best products or answer all your questions.
To contact us, you can send us an e-mail at the following address: email@example.com . We promise to respond within two business days.
If you prefer, you can also reach us by phone at 450-954-1836.
What do you offer?
We are a shop specializing in pest control products to help individuals and pest management professionals fight against different types of pests such as bed bugs, mites, cockroaches, mice, rats, Asian ladybugs, earwigs, ants, squirrels, raccoons and many more.
We offer two types of services: monthly and freezing.
The monthly treatment consists of protecting your establishment on a recurring basis with the help of our extermination experts. Every month, our technicians inspect your building to detect all types of pests, depending on the situation, they apply traps and products to prevent infestations. This gives you peace of mind knowing that your facility is always protected.
Freezing is a treatment for bed bugs that uses the freezing method. We store items at -18°C to -28°C for several days to destroy all stages of development of these insects, including adults, nymphs and eggs. After the treatment, the effects can be recovered and reintroduced to a healthy place.
However, it is essential to ensure that the temperature is cold enough for a certain period of time for the treatment to be effective. It is important to note that not all home freezers are able to maintain the temperatures required for this process.
Where do your products come from?
We attach great importance to the working conditions and environmental impact of our product suppliers.
Most of our suppliers are based in the United States and Canada.
Do you offer in-store pickup?
We offer the in-store pickup service so that our customers can pick up their order directly at our warehouse located at 1260 Main Street East in Saint-Paul d'Abbostford.
If you wish to benefit from this service, simply choose the "pick up" delivery method when validating your order.
Are the products you sell dangerous for children and animals?
Our top priority is to ensure the safety of our customers. all of our products are licensed and professionally applied to ensure a safe and healthy environment for your family and pets.
In addition, we ensure that all our technicians are trained and have a CD5 certificate.
Are carpenter ants dangerous to my home?
Carpenter ants can cause serious structural damage to your home and should be dealt with quickly, as they are not just a nuisance. If you see them every day and in large numbers, this indicates a concerning situation requiring treatment with the help of our products or our experts.
How can I prevent pests from entering my home?
Here are five things you can do to keep pests out of your home:
1. Inspect and seal all cracks and holes on the exterior of your home, including gaps around doors and windows, and vents. Make sure everything is well sealed.
2. Locate leaky faucets and anything else that may be promoting dampness around the base of your home and fix them.
3. Clear debris in gutters to prevent standing water from serving as a breeding ground for pests.
4. Prune the branches of trees and shrubs that are near your house, or eliminate them completely.
5. Store firewood and other wood at least 20 meters from your home to prevent pests from harboring there and spreading through your home.
How can I get rid of pests in my home?
1. Keep your kitchen clean, including the floors. Avoid spills and crumbs on kitchen appliances. Clean shelves regularly and store foods such as cereal, flour and pet food in reusable containers.
2. Use closed containers to store waste, and be sure to dispose of it regularly.
3. Check the pipes around your home for leaks, cracks, and leaky faucets. Repair them if necessary.
4. Maintain good air circulation in your basement, attic, and crawl space, as well as other areas. If you find mold in your home or office, it's likely a sign of an excessive humidity problem.
5. Check boxes, grocery bags and other packaging carefully, as insects often hide in these places. Don't forget to also check potted plants as well as your travel luggage or suitcases.
Do the products you sell actually work?
We offer a selection of products in store that have been tested and are recognized for their effectiveness. However, it is important to follow the instructions indicated on the label or in Our explanatory videos for the correct and safe use of each product.
We invite you to consult our Delivery Policy on our website to find out the applicable rates.
Packages are shipped from our address at 1260 rue Principale Est in Saint-Paul d'Abbotsford J0E 1A0 Quebec.
We guarantee to process your orders within 2 business days.
Please read our Returns Policy on our website.
In the event that you receive a defective product or a delivery error occurs, please contact us immediately.
We will then replace the product or issue a credit depending on your preference.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directly to our mailbox